How to Increase Creativity!
If you're a boss babe that struggles with being super creative, here are 5 tips that may help boost your creativity! Inshallah
Now I HATE when blogs give take forever to get to the tips, too much fluff and not enough of what you came for, so if you don't mind, I'm going to get straight into Tip #1 Inshallah!
1. Make Sure There's Passion!
- If you don't like it, you won't care enough to learn more and dive deep into it, which means there will be a lack in the effort it takes to provide high quality.
2. Be Confident In Yourself!
- You may have come up with some ideas that you loved, but because you didn’t have the confidence to go through with it, you never saw how amazing it could’ve been!
3. Put In That Work!
- Every market is over-saturated, especially in the beauty industry! If you want to be known for something, you have to find ways to stand out. RESEARCH, RESEARCH RESEARCH.
4. What's Your Story?
- Use the story behind your brand/business to get those creative juices flowing! Think about the reason behind why you started your business.
Try to use those passed experiences to create. What were your struggles? How did you solve them? I can almost guarantee you, there's a situation in your life you overcame that can be turned into a product, service, or piece of content!
For example: When I was younger, I wanted tips and advice on being a growing boss babe. Hence, this piece of content you're reading is just that!
5. Leave Fear At The Door!
- If you allow your fears to get in the way, how will you ever know what works and what doesn't! 9 times out of 10 playing it safe won't give you the success you really want!
You have to be brave, be practical, but take some risks! You never know where it could take you! God forbid your business fails and you didn't try EVERYTHING you could think of to be successful! You don't want to look back and say "Man I wonder if my business could've done a lot better If I had just gone with....." NO! Don't be that person, try it now!
There might've been an Idea you came up with, but you didn't go with it because you were too scared. Think about it! That idea could've be your money maker you never know!
Go Easy On Yourself!
- Being a boss babe is a marathon not a sprint! Practice self care, and take days to rest! Sometimes we struggle with creativity because we need a recharge!
If you're working constantly and either never or rarely take time to yourself, that will take huge tolls on your mental health, making your creativity suffer! You may find after a much needed break, ideas come to you much easier! Inshallah
If you made it to the end of this, let me know your thoughts! Which tip was your favorite. Feel free to comment some tips that I left out.